Wednesday 12 September 2012

QCA Bee - August Block

I finally finished the August block. Better late than never. Unfortuantely I had a lot going on in my life last month, and it was a block that required a lot of concentration, so I was delayed in completing it. 

The feathered star. Here is the tutorial.

McKenna is an American living in Australia so she wanted patriotic red, white and blue. This being so, I chose a red fabric with tiny little stars on it.



When McKenna posted that this is what she wanted, I was terrified. I was dreading August. But, to my surprise, once I got going it wasn't as hard as I had thought it was. Thanks for the challenge McKenna!


2 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic. I am still shaking in my boots about this one! Hoping to get it done at quilt group this Sunday.

    ReplyDelete