Thursday 11 April 2013

Low Volume

Last night I started cutting into my low volume fabric stash. I am planning to eventually make myself a queen size bed quilt with 5" squares. Because I have this quilt planned, it makes it hard for me to use any of my stash for anything else because I want to make sure I have enough for my quilt. 


This week I received my charms back from the Low Volume Charm Swap I participated in so I thought that I may as well start cutting what I needed from my own stash.


So far I have just cut 5" strips and will probably cut them into charms later down the track. This quilt is a way down my "to do" list yet but now I know exactly what I have left in low volume fabrics and I'm now free to use them in other projects.

Have you made, or do you plan to make, a low volume quilt?

No comments:

Post a Comment