Sunday 14 April 2013

Sunday Stash # 21

With low volume quilts on my mind, I picked up this Noteworthy charm pack on sale from Fabric Buzz. It's no secret that I love Sweetwater fabrics and I have had my eye on this collection for awhile.


I have another gift to make this week so I stopped by my local quilt shop and picked up a few 15cm cuts of these. I will be able to show you the project later on in the week. 


My sister is doing a bit of downsizing and cleaning out at her place and asked me if I would like to go through and take some of her fabrics. Um, let me think, YES! I haven't had a chance to unpack all my goodies yet but I'm thinking that they may be the stars of next weeks Sunday Stash. 

Linking up with Finding Fifth for Sunday Stash.


5 comments:

  1. You have some lovelies there! Have fun with the Noteworthy charm pack, I love Sweetwater, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the gift you are making is bound to be lovely with those pretty fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Noteworthy! I have a charm pack but haven't figured what to make with it yet!

    Yay for new fabric additions - what a great sister to share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Noteworthy! I only have a mini charm pack, but plan to get more in a sale sometime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always curious to hear what is on your to do list next Waves.

    ReplyDelete